The following 12 points should be noted when using the touch LCD screen:
1. touch LCD glass surface is the touch surface, namely the front of the product.
2. The touch LCD screen is made of glass, with sharp edges and sharp corners. Please bring gloves/knuckles when assembling
3. touch LCD screen part of glass fragile, assembly, do not touch the LCD screen to exert a strong impact.
4. avoid directly taking the lead to pick up the touch LCD screen, avoid pulling on the part of the lead.
5. the stiffening part of the lead line cannot be bent.
6. No fold in any part of the outlet line is allowed.
7. the outlet line in the assembly, must be inserted horizontally, not in the strengthening plate root fold inserted.
8. Single chip operation is required when taking and putting the product, so as to avoid collision and scratch the surface of the product.
9. When cleaning the surface of the product, please use soft cloth (deerskin) to wipe it with petroleum ether.
10. Do not use corrosive organic solvent to wipe the surface of touch LCD screen. Such as industrial alcohol.
11. Do not stack the touch LCD screen and use the tray tray.
12. In the assembly design and border design, please note the following:
A. The stanchion of the fixed touch LCD panel shall be outside the visual area of the touch LCD panel.
B. The frame edge must be outside the operating area of the touch LCD screen, and there shall be no pressure action from the visual area to the operating area.
C. It is recommended to fix the touch screen material as plastic material, and the front part of the touch LCD screen is covered with soft material.
D. Do not use corrosive adhesive on the surface of the touch screen